Sunday, November 20, 2005

The First Miles Concert on Skraaen

Yesterday I was down at Skråen taking photos of The First Miles. It was a great concert - perhaps even the best I've heard with them!

When their concert had begun, and I was running around shooting, another photographer, named Peter, came and asked me, if I wanted to borrow his tele. Turned out it was a 70-200mm 2.6 IS USM. What a piece of glass!

I was quite scared at the low shutter speeds I was getting, but the stabilizer worked miracles. The lense delivers great shots with amazing contrast and color. AF was without any problems at all, and sharpness was just great! It had a minor tendency to flare, but that could easily be avoided.

If you are out there - thanks Peter for letting me borrow yoour glass - you ruined most of my joy of having a 70-200 F4L! :)

Here are the shots. 50mm F/1.8, 30mm F/1.4, 70-200 F2.8 IS:


















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej Klaus, Had a look through your Blog, very cool stuff.
I wish you luck with your ambitions.
Regards, Peter.

23 November, 2005 06:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home