Sunday, August 14, 2005

Aalborg Zoo III

Went to the Zoo today to try out my new lenses. I also decided to try using shutter-priority, since both my new lenses perform excellent at their lowest aperture. I also bumped ISO to 400, since I didn't want to get a bunch of blurred images.

The 70-200 F4L is incredible at AF. Very fast and spot on every time. The 30mm is (naturally) a bit more hit and miss. It got more than half the images sharp which I consider very good. The colors it produces are also very good - comparable to my L lense. It is a bit wide for a Zoo lense, but I got some great shots from it anyway.

All pictures have only been RAW processed. Two or three have been cropped a bit. It should be rather visible which is from the Tele and which is from the prime, but if you're in doubt just fire off a comment, and I'd be happy to answer.

























2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent pictures! My favorite is the one with the crocodile, that's awesome! :)

14 August, 2005 12:24  
Blogger Klaus Post said...

Thanks!

It's actually a reshoot of an image I did a few months ago.

Have a look here.

14 August, 2005 13:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home